Hello,

My periods have changed a bit since my teen years. Here's what's been going on. The past two years have been the worse, but just recently, these past few months have worsened with the symptoms.

I am honestly confused about the whole ovulation thing, as everything just seems to be a mess, and I don't know what's what. Please don't make jokes, I am serious about these issues.

I usually get my period each month, and it tends to last anywhere from 4 days to 9 days. It seems to be normal for the most part, all in all with the different flows, etc.

Well, usually before it comes, I tend to spot a little, get cramps, etc. All of the usual symptoms.

Okay so that all seems fine, the problem seems to be after my period. Right after my period stops, I get this discharge for days. It comes at anytime, and it's a pain as it's messy.

It's a clear like fluid, and has a very slick feel to it. I pretty much have learned from it on when it comes, and how to make it come so I don't have any embarrassing moments, but that doesn't always work.

For instance, each morning when I go to the bathroom, I will push as if I am trying to pee, and boom, I instantly get this feeling as I am peeing, but I'm not, it's this discharge coming out. Is this the ovulation process? And why is it coming after my period? I thought it was supposed to come before?

It used to come in big flows, but now it tends to come whenever and either big or small, and sometimes I honestly feel like I am peeing. I am getting to the point of not being able to know where it's exactly coming from.

It doesn't have an odor or anything, it's just really annoying. I was told by my doctor that it's normal, and I would just have to buy pads because there was not much I could for it. Well, this was a year ago. The coming in small or big forms, and actually feeling like I am peeing didn't happen as much then, if sometimes not at all.

Also, my breasts would get sore before my period, like a week or a few days, and now they are super sore, but after my period. They tend to stay sore for about two weeks. This is odd to me, because they never used to get this sore, and or after my period was gone.

I have also noticed that after "playing around" not actually having full on sex, but having an orgasm, a little bit of slight discomfort comes. It's on my lower left side, and it happens every time an orgasm happens. There is no way that I could be pregnant, as there is no full on sex or penetration, mostly to be honest, it's just stimulating the clitoris until the orgasm comes.

It seems as if after my uterus contracts, it hurts. Why is this? Is this normal? I never mentioned this at my doctors appointment as I didn't see it as a worry then.

Lately, "playing around" or not, my lower left side sometimes experiences slight discomfort. And the feeling that I am always peeing is driving me nuts.

Any advice on what's going on, and or what to do? Thanks in advance.