my period was supposed to come 6 days ago, but hasn’t. I’m 16, and I’ve had it for a little over 3 years. Usually I have some signs of it at least coming, like my boobs always hurt or are sore, but they don’t appear to be sore or anything. My stomach feels really bloated though, and my face kind of broke out. For the last few months my period has been 2 weeks, 1 week and then 11 days late. But each time I had symptoms of it coming. I’ve never had sex, only oral sex, and I only did that once this month, and neither of our clothes can off at the same time. So I’m pretty sure I’m not pregnant.

I had a lot of discharge over the last week, maybe a little over, which made me think it’s almost here, it hasn’t come. And what confuses me is I have no signs? I’ve changes my eating habits a lot of the last 3-4 months. I don’t eat a lot of fatty foods, or bad foods. I drink a large amount of water. Would my eating habits still effect my period even after 4 months? I weigh 105ish, my body fat is around 10%, if that matters. I have a stuffy nose, and a little sore throat. I’m not that stressed about anything for once, so I don’t think it’s stress. Unless wondering when my period is going to come counts. help?