I am sixteen years old and have been suffering from chronic abdominal discomfort and other symptoms for more than four months. I have constant nausea ( I always feel like I am on the verge of vomiting but never do), abdominal pain ranging from a
mild irritated feeling to sharp cramps (not menstrual), gas, headaches, and debilitating fatigue.. I had an ultrasound and a ct scan a week ago and they both showed that I don't have gallstones but I do have a large amount of (may be graphic-beware) compacted fecal matter (I warned you). However I have not been feeling constipated. In fact lately I have been having dihherea (occasionally bloody) 4-5 times a day.
I have Celiac disease and I was diagnosed about 4 months ago. And I know that it can take a while to heal but even the doctor doesnt know why its taking so long.
I just feel so sick all the time. Here's my question: could it be Irritable Bowel Syndrome or Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Chrones or Ulcerative Colitis) or something el
I have a really healthy gluten free diet. I really think that there is something else besides the celiac disease because I am feeling progressively worse instead of better as the days go by.

Please tell me what you experienced with any of your conditions so I can have a better understanding of what I might be dealing with.