Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Ian

Penis Questions?

Im 14 and my penis is 6.5in. long, is that normal. And i have a lot of long pubic hair but i dont really have any hair on my chest area and arms+legs, is that normal. I also get an erection maybe twice a day everyday for no reason when will it stop.

Theonlyone
    Size various between ages. but you seem to have a head start. erections are normal and really they are never going to stop.Your starting puberty give it time hair will grow

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are nicly endowed at your age ... even more than the AVERAGE adult male ....

Hair will grow downstairs before on your chest etc ... You are doing just fine .....

NEVER complain about getting an erection ! There will be a time when you get older that you'll actually pray for just one every other day ......

I've included results of several penis size surveys that you might find interesting ... Ok ; this is THE question that has plagues all males since the beginning of time ....
    There have been numerous studies done to determine what the "Average" size of the male penis is and NOT any two of those studies gave the same results ....

Back in 1990 Men's Health did a study on the Average size of the Adult male penis and decided that it was just at 6 Inches ...

Just six years later ... The Journal of Urology did their survey and came up with an Average of 5.08 Inches for the Adult Male Penis ..

Then in 2000 ; The Journal for Impotency Research did their study and found Average to be 5.35 Inches .... while that same year, Lifestyles Condoms did a study that came up with 5.9 Inches ....

Some say the Lifestyles study is WRONG because they only used 500 men ; while the other studies did atb least 5,000.

NOTE: That until the age of 20-22 ; MOST males and their penis will continue to grow ....

So; with all things considered ... Most Authorities now say that the AVERAGE Male "ADULT" Penis is 5.2 to 5.5 Inches when fully erect

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your developing perfectly normal, rigth on time too. You're just another teen undergoing puberty. way to go. erections will never stop, they will be with you until you die. hair is normal too. ur just a normal kid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it means its gonna fall off soon.