Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Penis Hole is way bigger than its supposed to be?

Okay, well, normally, the penis hole, where you pee from, is small, but mine is big, and you can see inside the penis, and when i masturbate, the skin doesn't go over the head, all of the skin moves up and down, and when it goes down, it pulls the skin, so it reveals the inside of my penis,

Here is pic

WARNING: nudity, nastyness.

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo120308001my2.jpg

That is the penis with the skin pulled back , yes, that is the inside of the penis, its like an uncircumsized penis.. without the skin underneath the uncircumcised skin, underneath is the inside of the penis, and the only reason the skin doesn't pull back all the way is there is this little thing connecting the skin to the inside of the penis, if its pulled back alot it hurts..

Can someone please help, i know this is not normal, i havent told anyone about it and its too awkward to talk to my parents about it, we dont have money for a doctor so we dont have annual checkups so i cant do that... i have not had sexual activites

Pleasee help

Unregistered
    Hey there, you're not alone! I've had this problem since I started masturbating and it's been a big problem for me too! I've researched and discovered that many men out there also have this problem. I'm in the same state as you; afraid to ask our parents. Its probably just a minor thing, except the pain. I'm 16 and I've never had sex before. So you won't have to worry just wait tillit comes, maybe tell your girlfriend about it, she could help so stay confident and don't worry!