Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Hey buddy i am here

Parshly Anorexic??

My best friend eats harldy anythin every day she has a snadwich and she takes the crust off so it is bearly anything!! Then Then she told my other friend she had french toast for breakfast then she was feeling dizzy at P.E so she went to the nurse and told her that she didn't have any breakfast!(i think she was dizzy because she didn't eat!!)although she denied it then she said she forgot her sandwich and i saw in her bckpack her snadwich and she says she forgot, me and my other friends are getting worried!
    i have no idea wat she eats at home though i would assume probably nothing!!

i can't talk to her beacuse every time she is like i am not anorexic!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat only when hungry and not more than three times a day. Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in ur food. Eat slow, chewing each morsel at least 32 times. This activates ur body to send signals that u have enough. No snacks or drinks in between except water.

Take light exercises and walking for about 30 min every day preferably twice a day.

Be patient to see the results in hassle free mode in reasonable time. Good maintenance practice also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Partially, deary, not parshly. You sound like am old time gangster asking for a breath freshener. Haha. Anyways , it doesn't sound like shes that great of a friend if you don't hang out outside of school. Anyways its her body. just make her feel pretty an dsay she looks good. If she gets a new outfit say it's really hot. Just to let you know, from a guys point of view, anorexic girls are gross. Skinny is fine and I like little boobies and peteite frames but skeletor is naaaasty.

some chick
    Well, I know your a great friend and stuff and this may be hard for you to do but I would let her be.

If it gets to the point were she starts fainting then talk to her parents about her. Ask if shes eating dinner etc.

Hope your friend feels better soon.xx