One of my parents I am pretty sure is in a Nervous Breakdown, for the last year or so , it has got gradually worse, they hate everyone, they withdraw from doing anything, at times they completely trans out, they snap and scream at the slightest thing, they hardly eat, they are constantly tired, and complaining of pain, they wear sunglasses all day as they are sensitive to the light, they are smoking 40 tabs a day (throygh boredom), you can't reason with them (everyone else is wrong and against them and they are right) they wont go to the doctors, and has an actual fear of being diagnosed with something, they suffer from asthma but wont even pick up the inhalers they need, we have to buy supplies when we are abroad, they don't get dressed properly anymore and is incapable of doing things for themselves, they cant sort anything financial , they simply wont talk to anyone, and honestly they simply make everyones life around them a misery in fact my parents are no longer talking to each other, now I understand why its happened, they have lost pretty much everything with the recession and are now in serious financial problems, but none of us in the family can get through to them, they have no friends, and they refuse to get help (as they think there is nothing wrong) I'm at witts ends with this, i know something very very serious is coming like a freight train, I need sime advice (cause getting a doctor to come and see them, they are that hard nosed they wouldnt even get passed the door) Help.