Back in december early on christmas morning I decided i was going to smoke some weed so i went outside of my house and lit up a joint after i smoked it i was feeling pretty good but i wasnt high enough just yet so I smoked two more joints soo thats now 3 in total and after the 3rd one I felt very nervous i started shaking my teeth started clattering and my heart raced and my palms got sweaty and i thought that i just smoked laced weed and i was going to now die. i went inside to try to calm myself down and go to sleep but i couldnt i knew i was having a panic attack and i figured it would go away in about 30 mins but it didnt soo i woke up my parents and told them i need to go to the hospital soo i went there and passed out for hours went on home after i woke up i felt alot better but that was a terrible way to spend my christmas because it was very scary and i dont want that to happen again. So the reason i posted that is because i want to know if there is anyway i can smoke weed again with out having a panic attack? any methods to calm myself if i feel like i will have a panic attack? i also want to add i have smoked weed for awhile and nothing like that happened to me before and now when i smoke it most likely aways happen so please if you have any ideas for me i would love to hear them