I have a pain in my lower abdomen, between my pelvic bone and bellybutton, off to my right just a little. It doesn't feel like a singular point of pressure/pain but more like a long strand of it. Does that make sense? Anyway, I had my period from the 18th-23rd of this month, but it was a lot worse than normal. I usually never have any pain during my period, but this past time was very painful with excessive cramping and clotting. I have even had some clotting since my period ended. Just a few clots here and there, but no actual 'liquid blood'.

I do have endometriosis, but this pain I am currently feeling is new and nothing like the endo pain I normally feel. I have an appointment scheduled for Monday morning, but I am wondering if anyone else has been in this situation. I am not trying to be diagnosed over the internet, which I know is stupid and impossible. I just need to know if anyone has been through this before and what happened. I don't want to go through the whole weekend worried and wondering what is going on!

Btw, my friend advised me to take a HPT, but it was negative. I took two of them, about a week apart. Both negative.