i think its pain in my left testicle, kinda hard to tell though. Seems like its right near my left nut or in the joint of my leg. Its not severe, but it is enough to notice. It comes and goes and seems to only show up when im thinking about it. I also have pain up into my lower stomach when by ball aches. I havent found any lumps but i did just discover the tubes and veins running up from the testicle. I wasnt sure what they were so i kinda checked my balls about every 5 mins for lumps and have been checking about 3-5 times a day since. There also wasnt any pain before i found the tubes and started checkin for lumps so i think it might just be tender from touchin them too much. Im not really concerned about cancer since there isnt a lump, but what else could it be? Im not a big fan of goin to the doctor b/c mine is a lady and very hot. I just dont wanna get "excited" around her if you know what i mean. I kinda have a dirty mind so me sittin naked on the table just brings up memories of those dirty videos i sometimes watch and might not be able to stop myself from poppin a woody. I am going though but just wanted some ideas of what to expect.