Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pain after using the loos at work?

When I work mornings and I go to the loo at work I end up with pain in my bladder, it feels like when you have a bladder infection only it subsides after a while.
    The toilets are cleaned in the mornings, could one of the products used be doing this? It is only ever at work, only ever after toilets have been newly cleaned (I have tried flushing before going too). It's quite painful and as I work in a hotel it may not be just me who has trouble.

Can it be the products used?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think the products used are very unlikely to be causing the pain. You will not like me for saying this but I think it is probably a psychological cause associated with your idea that it might be the toilets at work. That doesn't mean it is an imaginary pain, it means it may be caused by you expecting it to happen so it does. Our bodies work in strange and powerful ways.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its doubtful. You may have a water infection or cystitis. Speak to your doctor. You may also find you are holding your water for longer during your working day, which may explain the pain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its doubtful. You may have a water infection or cystitis. Speak to your doctor. You may also find you are holding your water for longer during your working day, which may explain the pain.

Downloads
    Uploads