Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Mrobviliasdlasdkald's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oxy vs Clearasil .. and others...?

Yeh, so ive decided I really cant be @zzed with spots anymore and my redness and oily face etc etc.

For the past year i have always used Clearasil Deep cleansing WIPES and it done the trick but my skin goes red, and unattractive really:L

So what Im now investigating is other products to get my face back to normal. If you want to know, im male and im 17.

OXY have their new range for men out. They seem to have face wash, and moisturisers, which is what you need (exception of exfoliater). All some rapid action stick things which work apparently.

But Clearasil also have these kinda things but tbh, clearasil has done what it said it would do, get rid of spots, but i burns the hell out of my face.

Also Ive done my research, I do have oily skin (big pores, shiny face etc) buy my cheeks are red now and the corners of the nose.

I looked around at thing like "lorael men expert" exfoliation gels and things but I dont think they are taking spots into account.

So in conlusion, my pockets aren't filled with money so proactiv etc is out of the equation, plus I want something from the shop. I live in the UK. Im male, 17. Oily face, red cheeks/nose, SPOTS, and I want an overall improvement.

Thanks people!

Downloads
    Uploads
    use clean and clear deep pore cleansing
    use is 2x a day
    it'll clear up
    leave the soap on there for like 20 secs then rinse off wit warm water