Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

orgasm issues.. and im very confused.?

okay to begin I am 20 years old.. about a year ago or so i became sexually active.. i have only had 1 partner, my boyfriend of 2 years....
    before i tell you the issue im going to put info. about previous issues ive experienced, that might be useful to know.

so before we actually began to have sex, we did fool around, and have oral sex... i would *** and even squirt like 3 times in one night, it was great...

but then we started having sex, it was great also.. but there was a period of a few months... where i wouldn't even be able to get wet, or if i did i would dry up super fast ( making the situation uncomfortable, and painful of course )... my boyfriend and i decided that since using k&y or any other lubricants wasnt the same feeling as natural lubricant we decided that we needed to take a break from the sex since the dryness was affecting the enjoyment... we took like a 2 or 3 month break... and everything got back to normal i was getting wet again everything was fine, except for the fact that i dont *** anymore.. if i do its very rare anymore even if its just oral sex like before... so he is left satisfied and i am not.

so im currently on my period, and i was extremely horny today, as was the boyfriend, and we started to fool around a bit but since i'm uncomfortable with having sex while on my period, all we couldreally do to make sure we are both getting some type of pleasure was dry sex and we were both enjoying it, and all of a sudden i find myself finally having an orgasm.

so im just super confused as to why i orgasmed today, while on my period.. rather than when im not at that time of the month?

im just confused as to why, if what happened today has happened before while im not on my period, with the same intensity, and pleasure and yet i cant orgasm.

Junior Member mjusslikealcoholm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    your more sensitive *down there* when your on your period...and you prolly just had a clitoral orgasm, which are easier to have...but if you can't in the future go to the gynocologist, they have meds so you can get more aroused and ***.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well you probably had a clitoral orgasm today, becuase all it takes for that is some rubbing of the clitoris. But as for the squirting thing i am not quite sure, there could be something wrong and you should maybe talk to your doctor about it. but if your boyfriend could pleasure you before then i doubt he just forgot over night.