I was recommended old spice red zone about two years ago from a friend of mine who used it religiously and it smelled amazing. It worked great, it was one of the only deodorants i had ever used that actually made sweating bearable for me. I used it for about a month before i started getting this horrible rash under my armpits, i mean terrible, went to a doctor and he told me i couldn't use soap or any other harsh scented products for 2 weeks (WAS NOT FUN). So anyway we both figured it was the deodorant so i switched back to my old stuff. Now its 2 years later and i have tried over twenty different products and every single one does the exact same thing, even the stuff i used before that didn't. I never had any trouble like this before i picked up that damn red zone and since then i cant use a deodorant for more than two days without it causing a serious rash. I have used one product since then that didn't cause irritation at all and it was Adidas silk antiperspirant, but since i ran out six months ago i haven't been able to find it anywhere, anyone else have this problem with old spice?