When my husband and I got married I was still a virgin, and when I say complete and utter virgin.
Because of this and what people had explained to me I expected a little pain our first time of making love, but it hurt a lot more than I expected!!.. Though this did not bother me too much as presumed that my body would adapt to him..

My problem is we recently celebrated our 1st year anniversary and it still hurts so much and I even still occasionally bleed,
It is not his fault as he is always very understanding and gently with me but its almost as if he is just to big for me (but I did not think this was possible), because of the pain I suffer every time we make love my sex drive dove dramatically, although thankfully it has not affected out relationship much as our love for each other doesn’t depend on our love making..
But still I want to make love to my husband and enjoy it not injure it, I’ve been to doctors that don’t seem to be able to offer any more advice than “your body will eventually adjust”
But it’s been over a year now, wouldn’t this have happened already?

Please forgive the length of my question I just wanted to better describe my situation in hopes to find a more accurate response..

If you believe you can help please respond, Thank you very much!!!