Hey all,

I have a doctor's appt in a few days, but I'm a little impatient and can't stand not having a clue as to what it might be. Was hoping to get a few ideas from you guys.

It happened in volleyball a few days ago. I was doing my approach and when I threw my arms down and back, I felt this sharp pain in my right elbow.

I feel like I have normal range of motion, no swelling that I can see or feel, no bruising; basically no visible signs except for the pain when I straighten it.

When I straighten it, it feels like I'm crushing something in the area where my Ulna meets my Humerus. So, it doesn't feel like I'm pulling anything, it feels like I'm hitting the ends of my bones together or crushing something between them.

If I'm looking at this picture the right way (http://home.comcast.net/~wnor/xrayelbow.jpg) the pain seems to come from the area above the Olecranon Process; maybe I'm pinching something in the Olecranon Fossa?

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to help out. Just wanted to toss ideas around.