i have ocd and on meds. i failed everything except an ongoing course last term. today my grandma asked about school and she was asking me about taking english in the summer and she asked me if i shouldn't be taking english for summer. i would tell write the details of the conversation and even me asking why, but i don't want to recall them. i have to think about the details and what i said in order to feel better, but i didn't. it's too cumbersome and this might not end right away. i would do this because im guilty of the fact that i haven't told them i failed courses yet, but i don't want to. i was planning to tell them when i get A's this term. i really don't want to tell them, but do i have to? im 19 and i pay my tuition with student loan. i was ok with this, but im like this right now because of the incident today. the detail(s) of the conversation is or are still lingering in my head as just the fact that there are details of the conversation and the conversation. what should i do? i've been suffering with something else and now this.