ok 1st of all , im not a bitch or nothin but i really need to get this offf my cheast
ok so 2day i made plans to go to the beach with sum m8ss , but then 30 mins b4 i was about to leave my mum rang n said i had to go to my nans house n walk the dogs . so ok i went n walked the dogs , then she rang me again n said i had to stay there cos my nan wodnt be home till 7 n the dogs wod get lonly . so great day fucked up ! so than i rang my m8 to try n pass some time but i didnt really like wot she said lol . she told me that my ex was flirtin with her ( shes my bff so of corse she didnt flirt bk ) n she told me to go on msn cos she needed to send me a pic , so i went on msn n we were on the phone at the same time , she told me she was really sorry n that she was sendin me the pic so i cod find out the truth . so i was worried , then the pic came thru ... it was MY bf snoggin sum slut !!! i really dont kno wot to do n i had to jsut get out so i went 4 a walk n when i was out i just broke down , n now bk in doors on my own i dont kno wot 2 do !!

xxx