Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like you have some kind of an infection and need to get to a doctor ASAP, and I'd say NOT that gyno. Try an emergency department. An infection let go this long can be potentially very, very dangerous. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like you have some kind of an infection and need to get to a doctor ASAP, and I'd say NOT that gyno. Try an emergency department. An infection let go this long can be potentially very, very dangerous. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    5 days! This sounds serious. Does your insurance provider have a 24hour nurse hotline? You should call your obgyn and ask them whats going on. I've heard of horror stories where doctors leave things inside of us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    girl you need to go back there right away. That is no way no how normal, the sooner it gets taken care of the better off you'll be. Please, do not wait any longer to go the emergency or doctor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    girl you need to go back there right away. That is no way no how normal, the sooner it gets taken care of the better off you'll be. Please, do not wait any longer to go the emergency or doctor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    5 days! This sounds serious. Does your insurance provider have a 24hour nurse hotline? You should call your obgyn and ask them whats going on. I've heard of horror stories where doctors leave things inside of us.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Is it normal to have pain and swelling after seeing a gynocologist? Ive been...

...many times but this time he used? met things instead of plastic (forget the name but the thing to open you for pap smears ect, anyways its been 5 days and I feel pain and my abdomen is swollen, this isnt normal is it? did he cut me or what? Im bleeding a lil too from it
    metal not met, and my hole hurts but the abdomen is also swollen

Downloads
    Uploads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast