okay, i normally have a pretty hearty appetite..which i don't know how because i'm a pretty small girl.. i only weigh 105 lbs.. it's actually kind of disgusting how much i can fit in my stomach without getting full. but anyways, i work out probably 2-3 days a week..and i am on the elliptical for an average of an hour and 1/2 each day..then i just lift some free weights. Not too sure how many calories that is? I'm guessing i burned around 700? I worked out today, and this is what my diet consisted of:

breakfast: a bowl of cereal & a slice of cinnamon bread (low fat)
lunch: peanut butter w/honey & jelly on lite wheat bread (i usually don't eat that for lunch, but i figured i'd treat myself because I love peanut butter )
snacks: piece of low fat string cheese, 2 cheddar cheese cubes, a pretzel rod, & a couple pieces of motzarella cheese
dinner: a cup & 1/2--2 cups of whole wheat pasta, & a small piece of kashi grilled chicken pizza

snacks: a small sugar cookie, bowls of cheerios cereal (prob like 2 1/2 bowls), 2 handfuls of small chocolate kisses, a couple mini quaker cakes, & non fat hot chocolate with a decent portion of marshmallows

how many calories is that? & is that a normal amount? I ate extremely healthy yesterday..like a lot of fruits & veggies..because the day before yesterday I binged on lots of junk hahaha. i just don't want to keep tricking my body. one day it's in a junky mode, the next day a healthy one