I have no idea what's wrong with me. I had my fourth baby at the end of June. I gained 34 lbs. and have lost 27 lbs so far. So that puts me at 127 lbs. at 5 ft tall. I want to be in the 98 lb - 105 lb range. I had back-to-back babies, so I have the 11 more lbs I gained, plus the last 16 lbs I had left over from the thrid baby, lol.

After my third, I fit into EVERYTHING! Now I sit and cry when I can't get my 'fat jeans' past my thighs. You think that would be motivation enough to exercise, but no. The first few weeks I was very persisant with my exercise routine. All of a sudden I've gotten lazy.

What do you do that motivates you to get up and exercise? And if any of you have had babies before, why is it that after my third baby, my 'belly pooch' and the wrinkliness went away completely. And now after my fourth, it's back and not showing any signs of getting better, lol? And my arms were so tiny during the pregnancy, now they continue waving to ppl looong after I've stopped, lol. Seriously, wtF?? LOL.

Yeah, I guess I needed to vent, too.