I just quit smoking ciggs after 11 years of smoking I started when I was 14 years old and now i am 25 and really want to quit. I have been on the drug chantix and have just finished my 3 week but now i am having either a side effect from the chantix or a withdrawal from the nicotine. There are all these bad thoughts of everything bad that has ever happened to me and bad things that i have done and they just keep re-playing over and over in my head it feels like it is going to pop even stuff that happened like 7 or 8 years ago I keep thinking about constantly. This is not stuff i can talk to any one about i'm pretty sure it is a combination of the drugs and lack of the ciggs in combination with each other. But I am ready to give up and go back to smoking if it represses these feeling cause they were all bad enough to have to deal with once but then now to have them keep replaying over and over in my head is horrible. So my real question is does any one have and other ideas on what I can do besides go back to smoking. Speaking to someone about what happened is not a option. Has anyone else been through this while trying to quit smoking?