i am constantly trying to lose weight. i am 21, 5 foot 6 and almost 14 stone. put this weight on having the contreceptive injection after having my son (almost 3 years ago)
it gets to the stage i lose weight for a few weeks, then it stops coming off.
i have ovaian cycts aswell.
i have currently been eating cereals for breakfast and lunch, then a meal for dinner, but as i say, after 2 months, the weight has now stopped coming off. i have spent all this time feeling like im starving, FOR NOTHING! i am sick of it all. am i destined to be fat for the rest of my life???
i want to be slim, not just for looks, but for health also, so the cycts go aswell.
please can someone give me some advice. im crap with counting calories and portion sizes
does anyone know where i can find strict meal plans free, what tells size etc? need structure
can i just ad, a year ago i lost over a stone... then put it all back on again, then the same again..... and again.... and before xmas i lost a stone.... and put it all on again, i have lost 7 lbs recently. and put half of it back on again, eventhough i havent had anything i shouldnt.
everytime i excercise i end up pulling my leg or hurting myself,so ive given up
yes i do do warm ups
im at the end of my teather

PLEASE, NO SUGGESTIONS ON PILLS!

1. I HAVE SEEN FIRST HAND WHAT SOME OF THEM CAN DO

2.I CANT AFFORD THEM ANYWAY