Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My workout routine?

Right now, I do Upper body one day and then Lower Body the next. Then one day out of those 7 days I rest.

I lift for my arms, around 140. I do 3 sets of 15 reps.

For legs I do around 190 3 sets of 15 reps.

Basicallly, I'm trying to be ripped but at the same time adding bulk. I'm trying to have a Mark Wahlberg type body back when he was Marky Mark.

After every work out, I take Whey Protein.

Am I doing this right...I dont really HAVE aplan that a trainer gave me...I just do the machines and thats it. Help!

Im like 145, kinda skinny, have a high metablosim but of course I have that small layer of fat so help

Tom K
    Try doing different types of exercises. I follow this guys workouts. They're very good and theyre free.
    If you don't want to, then make sure you feel that you are working out all of your muscles. What I like to do is go on each machine in the gym and do around 15 sets, with 2-3 reps each.

http://www.mensworkoutguide.com/

Tom K
    Try doing different types of exercises. I follow this guys workouts. They're very good and theyre free.
    If you don't want to, then make sure you feel that you are working out all of your muscles. What I like to do is go on each machine in the gym and do around 15 sets, with 2-3 reps each.

http://www.mensworkoutguide.com/