Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my tooth hurts bad please help?

the pain makes me want to chew on stuff. my ear, stomich, throat and ear hurt too - always hurts in morning or night. there has been pain for a month. and the pain has gotton so bad that i cant sleep + im crying. please help.

i cant see a dentist now because of appointment date

Downloads
    Uploads
    Visit your dentist at once.Your health comes before your other obligations.If you end up dead you cannot fulfill your other obligations now can you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    thats foolish go see a dentist

sam
    use orajel its great it numbs it really good

gargoyle
    go to the er...now

sunny
    you need to go to an emergency dentist. sounds like you might have some sort of bacteria infection that started in your tooth and has spread in to your ear and throat. that sounds very bad. it doesn't make sense to say you can't see dentist because of appointment... there are emergency dentists everywhere that will take you in the same day you call. you should see a dentist today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try puttin a asprin on the hurtin tooth and let it disolve slowly!! Taste crappy but will relieve the pain some what . Pretty fast too.Also look for a emergency dentist They can most likely take you in today mite cost a bit but its better than no sleep!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My dentist takes Emergency walkins. Sometimes it might take an hour or so wait in the office...But it is well worth it! You need to call them and see if they can call you in an antibiotic, and or some pain medicine until your apt. if you can't get an emergency apt.

Teresa Y
    You need to get to a dentist as quickly as you can. Until you can get in I would suggest that you take Ibuprofen. It relieves the pain but also reduces any inflammation that you may have.

Mak T
    I've had this problem quite a few times, you're going to have to see a dentist to help fix this problem, until then, buy a tube of orajel, its pretty cheap and it really does help until u can get the tooth taken care of. you can get it at just about any pharmacies and even some small stores. i hope this helps, good luck.