Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My tampon is stuck!!!! It just wont come out. HELP!!!!?

It was my first time so i am not sure what it is supposed to feel like when it comes out because i have obviously never used one. I put it in and it took me at least 15 minutes to get it in. I tried putting one leg on the toilet seat and that hurt, standing up and that hurt. I finally found a good position. I squatted down (like i was doing the country girl squat. you would know about this if you are from the south) and put the tampon in. It hurt so bad I cried. But I got it in. Then about 3-4 hrs l8r i tried to take it out an it felt as if somebody was sticking tooth picks in my va j j. Please help me. I tried to relax and nothing happened when i tried again. I also soaked in the bath tub and tried again..... nothing happened. Please help. I dont wanna go to the docter!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You accidentally a whole tampon?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Use the Jaws of Life to pry it out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol you just gotta pull the string and take it out! try using the slim ones, they are easier for first timers.... i woudl recommend using playtex gentleglide, they have smooth plastic rounded applicators, i HATE the cardboard! never use those! if you have trouble puttin it in or the slims are a lil tight too use KY lubricant, just the plain water based, it will make it easier

Downloads
    Uploads
    It prolly hurt to put it in because your vagina wasnt wet enough!
    the blood is like a loob for tampons! so without it hurting you need to make sure your flow is heavy enough!
    And, getting it out it prolly hast obsorbed enough blood so its going to hurt taking it out..
    This is what i do when that happens, sit in the bath for like 5 minutes and have your legs open and pull it on in there. the water will get the tampon more wet!
    good luck and just relax~

Downloads
    Uploads
    ooooooooooops

Downloads
    Uploads
    go to the doctor there is something called toxic shock syndrome it happened to a friend of mine. tampon should not be there for over 8 hrs or this will happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ouch, i remember having lots of trouble getting my first one in, but i didn't have trouble getting it out.
    Soaking was probably not the best thing to do b/c that just makes it absorb water and expand even more. However, there is a string you should be able to pull. If you cant find the string, there is unfortunately nothign you can do except oil up your fingers and reach in there and try to pull it out. Thats what they'll do at the doctors. Just take a deep breath, lube your fingers and go digging. Good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    ask your mother. if it IS stuck, you need to get it out, ASAP.

if it hurt, then you weren't bleeding enough for it to go in comfortably. you can't be dry and put it in. you can get tears, and get infections that way. you need to get it out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    eventually it should fall out naturally, so dont sweat it. maybe you put it in wrong?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast