My sister is 18 and i am 15. We always got along rather well but wev been having a rough year. Within the last 2 years... parents divorced, mom moved out (on xmas eve!!!), stepmother and 2 stepsisters moved in (ages 4 and 6), and then our mom moved to spain last summer. I didnt even know it was afeccting my sister so much... her and i were so distant for a while so it completely caught me off gaurd when i was complaining about her and her messiness to my dad he told me to stop and that she was really ill. When i took a look at her i saw it, she is a mess and does not do anything. She is the most beautiful girl in the world but has suffered from anorexia ... but now bulimia (like me). She wont talk, wont let anyone talk to her... and i dont know what to do. Its like she isnt my sister anymore... you never see her around the house... she stays in the downstairs TV room in the dark. She is extremely skinny (head bigger than body) and wears pjs and has crazy hair... she just looks absolutely raving mad and it scares me.

How can i reach out to her... i try talking to her.. saying are you excited about visiting mum this christmas? and she tells me to go away... when i persist she simply leaves the room. So yes talking doesnt seem to be working... WHAT CAN I DO? please help me!

this probably had a load of spelling and grammar mistakes sorry.