Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My period was really short..Has this ever happened to you women?!?

So me and my husband have two children and we do not want any more at the moment. So I have my full schedule from the doctor for when I ovulate and when I get my period. So we either avoid having sex on the days I ovulate or we use protection. I got my period on the day I was suppose to and it usually only last 4 days, the first two days are always heavy and the last two days are pretty lite. Well This month the first day was normal then the second day it was barely there and the third day there was only something when I wiped (Sorry TMI) and today is the fourth day and there is nothing. This has never happened before and when I was pregnant with both my children I never got a period. I'm asking on here because can't afford to go to the doctor and it's too hectic with two babies. I'm just wondering what any of you think it could be! Has this ever happened before, was something wrong should I make an appointment or just wait and see how next month goes?! Just advice please I'm not asking if I'm preggo I can do that with a test. Should I test to see?! I don't know a little help her ladies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    menstrual cycles are subject to change from time to time. i wouldnt be too worried. anything can affect them from stress to diet and exercise. they can be delayed, never come, or be shortened from these factors.