okay so i have had braces three times by this wacko hes a dentist and a orthadontist (a very shitty one) anyways we go to him b/c my moms insures pays for all of it there.
and i got braces once when i was seven b/c he tricked my mom by saying theres a chanch that i might not have to have braces again(my moms a ditz okay she falls for every scam)
so of course i had to get them again when i was 13 then i had them for like a year and a half or 2 years and when i got them off even then i wasnt to happy but i was to shy to speak up. anyways he didnt give me a temporary retainer while we waited for the other one so time i got it it barley fit. so i wore it for a couple days and then it compeletly stoped fitting and it took my mom a few weeks to take me back and they gotten worse and basically time he did anything my mom took me somehwere else and the guy said a needed braces again but we didnt have dental insurance so she went back to the other dentist again and he said he would cut her a deal for only 1 or 2 thousand dollars.
then i got braces again for the third time i had them for a year and a half and for basiclly a half a year he has done nothing and then a month ago he decided it was time to get them off; woohoo not they still look like shittt! he cut the wire so its setting in place or something.
im suppose to see him next week; and im not happy what should i do?

my mom decided to get braces (again i dont get her) and he gave her, her money back a few months ago because she was upset and he said he couldnt get her bight right so he just took them off. hes a stupid dentist but thats all our insurance covers.

gahh all i want is perfect straight teeth and after having braces 3 times is that too much to ask for?

jeezeee what should i do?