My mum passed away in on the 14th of march about 10 minutes before myself and my father had made it to the hospital. I still can't believe that she isn't physically with me. I have faith and know that she was a great person, always kind and good, never putting a wrong foot forward. I am 27 and a mum myself, and these are really big shoes to fill. I think i have cried every single day since she died, but in some small way am greatful that she no longer has to suffer. She died of lung disease over a period of 10 years, but the worst part of it lasted for about 6 months before she died. She was so tiny and frail and had so many other problems. She also never smoked a day in her life. I feel guilt for not being there when she died and sadness everyday. Most of all i feel frustrated that I can't hold her or hear her talk back. To top it off, mothers day is around the corner and I had issues with celebrating my birthday without her. Does the pain go away Do we begin to accept it? if so, when