Am actually a teenager 16 years old...i kinda become stressed easily like high fatigue...from the past two years i never had physical work...i be all in computers and walk some distances rarely...my stamina got less and i feel lazy all the time and sleep at improper times like midnight and like randomly i take coffe or health drinks like redbull to keep me awake, i feel alright i don't get acne(pimples) or am not fat but i just coud'nt concetrate at morning times but i can see much concentration during the evenings...I get easily irritated and angry and shout at people nad i get worried upon that later why i did that,sometimes during my sleep i feel as if am awake mean the Images i see look absolutely realistic and i feel myself after sometime only....and also due to this i coudnt organize things, i get bad memory neither i coud control masterbating...so to all these i heard that meditation can reveale ur stress and solve problems, so would like to know what it does and ur suggestions on how i can get my self out of this misery....