okay so im 13 years old and i work SO hard at school but i think i have dyslesia and ADD but my parents won't take me to get tested because they dont whant to have to deal with it.
they can be really unfair and ground me for stupid thing like boroing my moms hairbrush..
and they take away my fone and have restrickshions for me like i can only use it for 2 hours a day 3 times a week.

right now i have alot going on i have to deal with friends high school applications, drama at school, just going through surgery for my knee, homework, and all my friends are getting mad at me because they ask me to hang out like every day and my parents say no and i never get to do anything with my friends and i am going out of town for like 3 weeks so thats another 3 weeks i cant do anything and my friends are stopping asking me and im losing friends because at lunch i go and get help with homework and stuff and im really trying hard but my parents like seriously hate me and i am REALLY tired of it and on top of that my brother is like another parent and is SO strict even though he is only 3 years older he treats my like im his kid i feel lost please help me.