Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My legs are too skinny, how can I put more weight on?

I'm 16 years old, nearly turning 17, I'm male. I'm 5 ft 6 approx, weigh roughly 8st 12lbs and have a waist size of 28 inches. My legs are the worst thing about me because they're very skinny for a boy and it's only the type of legs a girl would wish to have. It's not because I don't eat because to be honest, I eat quite a lot. How can I bulk up my legs a bit more because many people comment on how skinny I am and it's not good for my self- confidence either. I'd also like to put a couple of inches on my waist aswell. Can anyone help here please? I'd REALLY REALLY appreciate it if you could. Thanks a lot in advance!

Unregistered
    I'm 13 years old and, even though I'm a girl, i have the same problem.

I've always have skinny legs, probably because i do quite a bit of sports, but i eat like a pig :L
    Answer: LUNGES AND SQUATS. Seriously, doing these have helped SOOOO much, it's crazy. Going to the Gym a few times a week helps too. I know it sounds too much like hard work, but it's worth it!
    I hope this helps
    ~Maddy~