...yesterday...........................? My husband had a callus that kept having a very painful split come in it so he went to the doctor and she removed half of his left big toenail and the ingrown that came out was really huge and it was very very deep. The callus he had on the side of his big left toe with the painful split in it, she just took scissors and cut it off and that was it.

My question is, HE IS A MAN THAT WILL NOT CRY FOR ANYTHING AND HE IS IN SO MUCH EXCRUCIATING PAIN THAT HE IS SCREAMING AND SAID HE IS WANTING TO CRY. HE IS CONSTANTLY GOING OUUGH OUUGH OUUGH EVEN IF HE DOESN'T MOVE IT. SHOULD HE BE IN THAT MUCH PAIN? AND ON TOP OF THIS, HE IS DIABETIC AND PROBABLY SHOULDN'T OF HAD THIS DONE.

Should he be in that much pain? What should I do for him? Someone please help me, I am worried about him, I can not get him to go to the hospital. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO FOR HIM. There has to be something that I can do for him. He is taking pain medicine, extra at that and it is not even affecting him.

WHAT CAN I DO FOR HIM???????????????????