Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My front tooth hurts, please help quickly?!

I wear braces and a couple of days ago I noticed this pain in my left front tooth (right to people looking at me) It only really hurts when I press down on the brace bracket. I haven't had them tightened recently so it cant be that, but some other teeth on the right hand side of my mouth hurt as well. Could it be because of a secondary molar or is it gum/tooth disease, or possible enamel erosion. I'm really scared that i will have to lose that tooth, I'm only 15 and I don't drink full sugar coca cola or even diet every day, not even weekly! I don't eat that much chocolate either. Please help

Thank you

Unregistered

Power Drill

i have EXACTLY the same problem, except mine hurts ALL the time - not just when i press the bracket...
    however, i'm not worried because it means the braces are working and moving our teeth, which is obviously making the gum very tender above the tooth - the best remedy to keep the pain at bay; is to sleep it off, and personally i take ibruprofen - which relieves the pain.

Dont worry!