Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is my fiance bipolar?

he gets hyper from nowhere,has stupid ideas (like straightening his tongue), and gets all crappy. he changes. he gets depressed,suicidal,doesn't know if he loves me/wants to marry me, feels empty sometimes,feels heartbroken sometimes,goes quiet,wont answer questions,gets angry,cries,ignores me,says nasty things......i think its obviously bipolar. but my mum has turned him to think its my fault. yeah I'm a bit of a psycho...i have a go at him when he pisses me off.....isn't that normal...........he was like this before i met him. when something little happened he'd go all different and depressed for example his mum said no. or he broke something. or he'd just go completely hyper. i do try and change him back to himself when he's bad. i tell him how he hurts me. how confused i get. i do tend to keep on but because i love him. i admit i am a bit nasty and usually say the wrong thing in anger,pain or desperation and all i want is for him to be 'normal'. i know how some of his changes work and trigger but is it really my fault? am i too much of a bastard to him by keeping on at him and trying to talk to him ? is it all in his head? is he really bipolar? please please help

ps - another problem that isn't normal....

when we go out he gets bored quick and fed up and gets depressed....after like 10 minutes ........whats with that? it ruins going out cos i get so upset.......

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe yall are both bipolar and you just dont relize it, ask a docter.
    go together and find out. i'm bipolar and its bad.