Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my exercise program-will it work?

i do denise austin's daily workout show in the morning (it's 20-30 mins low intensity aerobics, but it makes me sweat) monday-thursday, then 30 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes going on the treadmill at a fast walk (with intermediate jogging) friday and saturday. sunday is my rest day. i also lift some weights on friday and saturday, mostly to gain arm and leg strength.

i have lost 10 pounds just by improving my eating habits without exercise. do you think that adding this exercise will make it possible to lose another 10-15 pounds by the end of december/beginning of january? i also am going back to public school and i want to be in shape so gym isn't as hard. do you think that just 5-6 weeks of my exercise routine will do that for me?

p.s. i am not THAT tied to the scale. the 10 pounds is a rough estimate, i just want it to LOOK like i've lost that much, even if the scale hasn't moved (since i know i will be gaining muscle etc.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Excercising will without a doubt increase your wieght loss..but more than that: change how you look and sculpt your body in a good way. Just stick with it and you will see in no time!

Junior Member [:midnightmadness:]'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that will definately work for you but make sure that you eat healthy! good luck and keep it in a good routine and you'll lose alot of stuff that you don't want haha.

Junior Member [:midnightmadness:]'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that will definately work for you but make sure that you eat healthy! good luck and keep it in a good routine and you'll lose alot of stuff that you don't want haha.