Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    j_n_s1

My elbow keeps cracking when i do pushups or lift weights a certain way?

My left elbow makes a cracking noise whenever I do pushups, and it makes the same cracking noise when I do the similar motion to tricep curls or actually doing tricep curls. It doesn't really hurt or cause pain, but it is annoying and my right arm is much stronger (it is a lot harder when i flex) than my left arm.
    So does this problem in my elbow affect my exercise, i guess my left elbow forces me to use bad form when I lift weights, thus resulting in a weaker left arm.

When I went to a clinic, the doctor said I should just do arm stretches, and that it lacks flexibility or something, but the stretches hasn't really helped. Would it matter if I didn't drink that much milk as a kid? BTW, I am in very good shape IMO and should I go to a different doctor at a different hospital and get an x-ray or something?

I am also double-jointed, if that helps, lol. I have no idea whats wrong with me.

Unregistered

Gun same

i have the same problem with the cracking left elbow and weaker left arm. I didnt really drink that much milk as a kid.