ok so the thing is my ear got blocked full of water and was hurting pretty bad and i couldnt hear a thing. then it recorved but it still recovered after the next day with yellowish stuff coming out. the day after it was still leaking but this time only with water.

my ear still feels slighty blocked but not too much. and for the past 2 days its woken me up at 6 in the morning because of the leakage. and then 5 in the morning the next day but just with water. and when i have a shower i can feel that the water is going in.

i do use a tissue to stop this. but doing it constantly has made it hurt a little so i dont do it as much. it doesnt hurt when i leave it but when i hv to clear the water with a tissue it does hurt a little.

after that it kept on blocking and then popping for about 5 times during the night. making me having a sleepless night.

then i got some antibiotic which has helped but during yesterday it was blocked for the whole day and the next day
it popped, blocked again and pop block pop repeatedly and now it is unblocked.

but from when it first started blocking it was water blocked inside.

but now it is nothing blocked inside. it is like my ear is playing up lol.

and i dont really think that anything is going to help it because it unblocks itself, so even if i got something for it i might not need it during the times it is unblocked?

so should it go away once my ear is all better?

or is it something to be concerned about?

or is the blocking just part of the healing process in a way??