Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My brother uses heroin!!?!?

Im 16, my brothers 21. He has had a heroin problem in the past hes not a serious addict im sure of, but he uses it on occassion. my mom died in a car accident back in may, and he promised her he would stop because that previous week was so bad, and she was always so worried..i actually didnt even find out about my brother's problem until 2 nights after my mom died...he just got a new job, but he didnt go to college, and hes so smart, like if you have a conversation with him youd think he had his head on straight, but i guess not. what do i do?? my dad has tried things, like he bought at home drug tests, and he said he simply wont put up with it, and if someone ever came to our house looking for money he would probably kill them..and then asked my brother how that would destroy our family...im so confused. its like..when i talk to him about it, it seems like hes so genuine and everything and now i dont even know. when he does heroin, he said "it lets him be more open" and he even aknowleges that "this stuff's the devil is there is one"...and "if it makes me feel so good, and every bad thing is turned around, why wouldnt i do it?" ...he wrote this to his concerned friend....and it lets him say things that are inside, because since my mom's death, he hasnt said too much. what is going to happen to our family. i feel like its falling apart.

Downloads
    Uploads
    get him in rehab, heroin is one of the worst things u can do to urself

Downloads
    Uploads
    is it a joke?