Im going through a Divorce, and right when my ex and I were breaking up, I was bleeding ALOT. What happened was that I purpously missed the placebos on my birth control to purposly miss my period, but when I took some anti biotics it defected the birth control so right away I started bleeding. I was bleeding VERY heavily for about a week and a half.

Now, since I've stopped bleeding, and two weeks later, my breasts are very tender. I dunno if its because I took some medication that was perscribed to me(hydrocodone) and could probably mess with my muscles, even if its an opiate...I cant help but fear, "what if Im pregnant?" but then I remember I was bleeding so much. Could I be? Or could it be because since in the middle of my bleeding I stopped taking my birth control and my body is only reacting? I have not had any sexual contact since a few days before I started bleeding so much, which was before my divorce, and i was protected by my birtch control(after we split I stopped, though, I was still bleeding. Any advice?

This may sound stupid, but could breast tenderness also be caused by drastic weather change?