Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    La Jardinière

my abs hurt from coughing---help!?

I've had bronchial spasms for a couple weeks now, and ever since this week I've been coughing like a maniac even more so than before. Yesterday was especially bad and now my abs and ribs are SO sore.

Is there anything I can do to make them stop? Anything I can take? (I'm taking medicine for sinuses and the bronchial stuff, if that makes any difference.)

It's just to the point that coughing or anything really hurts that whole area. Ouch! =(

Thanks!

Unregistered

Bed what did it end up being diagnosed as???

hey. Came here to look for help but nobody has answered your post. I realize this was a long time ago. I have the exact same thing right now, got a bad feeling that its pneumonia.

Going to the hospital tonight to check for viral/bacterial infections in my lungs . . . My entire abdominal and side areas just kill me when i cough, so much to the point where im just focusing on NOT COUGHING because when I do i end up keeled over on my hands and knees. If your issue was resolved please let me know what you had because I feel like absolute shit right now, accompanied by a fever. No trouble breathing so far just a really bad fever and aching abdomen.