some insight? My 4 year old son is afraid of just about everything. Last night he kept hearing noises after he came in my room twice I went to his room and laid with him. I discovered the noises were from his sleeping brother. While laying with him he told me that there were seven people in bed with his brother. He kept asking me if heard that noise or if I was making that noise and I kept telling him that it was his brother. This all taking place around 2 am. He then told me he wished he could wish on a wishing star so mommy wouldn't die. I told him mommy wasn't gonna die and he then said and grandma's not gonna die? I then said not now or not any time soon or something like that (I didn't want to say no she will never die she is great grandma 82 and not doing that well). He then told he was going to have a dream and in that dream everyone was going to die in the hotel and their houses and something about drowning in the pool at the hotel. At this point I got concerned. Could someone give me some insight as to what is going on?