I've been plagued with headaches for some time.I always attributed it to several major injuries.I just learned to deal with it.I recently developed an extreme salty taste in my mouth.Doc sent me for brain mri.After I was done,I know the tech isn't allowed to say anything,but I assured him I wouldn't say anything,just tell me IF they found ANYTHING.I really didn't expect a response.He told me "I can't TELL you anything,but I can SHOW you"I'm thinking "Great,Like I know what the hell I'm looking at"Anyway,he showed me.IMMEDIATELY,A large white kind of circular object,about 1/8 size of whole brain,caught my attention.I asked "what am I looking at?"The tech said"look at he left and right"Well,the large white(as CLEARLY opposed to the overall grey,was distinctly on the left.I asked "Is this top?bottom?What?"He replied "That is behind left side of your sinus.When I stated "Well,at least they finally FOUND something,now they can fix it"The tech wouldn't meet my eyes at that point.Told me MY Doc would have the report in a few days.OK,it's 130 in the freaking morning.I KNOW nobody can actually diagnose anything based on what I've said,my question is about the MRI.I don't know anything about reading them.But even to me,this large white thing was obvious without even searching,it is only one side.Is white indicative of a tumor on a brain mri?thank you