I had my navel pierced about a month ago and it has been great but I have gotten a bit lax with cleaning it daily and I have a minor infection. It bleeds a little bit out the bottom of the piercing then some white puss comes out followed by clear liquid that gets sticky when it dries. I think I caught this early enough that I can still save it before I get full blown infection. I know sea salt works but does anyone know any other natural remedies that will help. I heard someone say make an aspirin paste but im not surethat'shats good or not or what that will even do. I always shower once a day so its not like I have hygien issues. I am emo so I do wear tight shirts so thats part of the problem. Im going to wear loose shirts for a while so the peircing can heal with out being irratted. So anyone know any good things I can do do please let me know :P

P.S Dont leave smart ass answers saying its because there is a hunk of metal in my skin. Well all know thats obviously what a piercing is Thank You