Ok, today I was doing a little gardening, trying to clear out some weeds when I noticed a red patch on my lower bicep, about an inch away from the crook of my arm. It itched a bit and I assumed it was a bug bite because it appeared to have a little bite mark in the center. It definitely appeared today because it wasn't on my arm when I took a shower yesterday. Let me tell you a little bit about it, then I'll ask my question:

*I first noticed it when I went to wipe my forehead and I brushed some dirt from my gloves against my arm. It immediately started itching... now whether it was there beforehand, I don't know.
*It's an ovoid/round shape, about 1/4" in diameter
*There is a red ring around the outside with the center portion a pale white, almost skin color. Towards the edge there are two very small dark dots, almost like you would assume a bug bite would look like
*It's not really itchy
*Over the past three days I've had recurrent headaches, chills and a stiff neck. I figured it was the weather and that I was sleeping poorly.
*It does not glow green in a black light

So, at first I thought it was classic ringworm -- red, raised, circular... but it's not itchy, nor is it scaly... It's not in the usual place you get ringworm, but I assumed it was because we've had 15 inches of rain dumped on us by TS Fay and my garden is under about an inch of water.

Then I wondered if it wasn't something like poison oak or sumac.

Then I was looking around at things online and I saw a few pictures of the Lyme disease rash and the early stages look fairly similar to ringworm. I don't remember being bitten and you'd think I'd have noticed a small tick clinging to my arm. I live in a rural area of Central Florida and we do have deer that frequent our yard. It really could be any one of a number of things -- ringworm because of the dampness of the soil, Lyme disease because of the extra symptoms I've had lately...

What do you think it is? Please only answer this if you are serious. I'm going to the doctor on Monday, but I'd still like to know whether I should be worried or not.

Thanks!

Jen

PS: Here's a picture link (it's on my blog):

http://madebymomshandmadecreations.blogspot.com/

or:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dVHHcLCvay8/SLD3qng5NSI/AAAAAAAAAPo/drmBkZuL4I0/s1600-h/AidanPictures+2936.jpg