i havent gotten my period since august. i know im not pregnant and i think its due to a combination of stress and losing weight. i used to be 126 and now im 109-ish. i started dieting in august. ive eaten a lot less than i ever have. i wouldnt say im anorexic though because i still eat. i just gave up all junk food/food thats high in sugar fat or calories and the only thing i drink is water. it was something i felt like i needed to do. i was looking at my 8th grade pictures and i miss how skinny i used to be. now im 18 and a lot rounder. i was already having these feelings in my head when my boyfriend noticed i was eating aplate o nachos by myself. now that i think about it thats really digusting and fat of me. he pinched my arm and said "do you really think you should be eating that?" half joking half not. it was the only rude comment hes ever made to me so it hit hard. ive dropped weight ever since and that was the last time ive gotten my period. now im kind of worried. i want to be able to have kids but i dont know if i can ever eat the way i used to. so basically, if i lost my period for this long will i be able to have kids? (eventually, not now of course.)