I'm 13 yrs. old. I'm 5'7" and 171lbs. My waist is in the 32-34 range, I'm not quite sure. My target weight is about 135lbs. The main parts of my body that are flabby are hips, thighs, chest and my pecks. I want to lose the extra weight as fast as possible, by losing maybe 6lbs/ 2 weeks or 10lbs/month which is a bit much, but I really want it gone. I also want to become more muscular around my chest, such as flattening my hips, losing my belly, and getting close to a six-pack. Are there any fast ways to lose this weight. I don't drink much soda, maybe 2 a week. I do eat a lot of junk though, at school I usually get a pizza (VERY greasy), tater tots/fries (sometimes ranch), a 10 calorie drink (not bad at all, but it is carbonated and is a Ice I think it's called. It's a carbonated flavored drink. It's either that or Propel, and I already cut out the Gatorade. At home, I eat when I'm bored, and eat crap like Mac & Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Pizza, Pizza Sticks, Queso Burritos and other junk.