...ONLY!!!!? ok so a few months ago i think around april or march or soemwhere around spring, i started getting this white gooey nasty liquidy stuff coming out of my vagina. at first when i felt it, i thought it was my period and then i went to check, and it was just white and clear, and think and gooey. gross! is this white liquidy stuff normal??? so i checked and there was nothing there but clear stuff. it doesnt smell like anything but pee. lol so... im really freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this!? this gooey white stuff comes usually daily and it is just white and after it dries, it becomes kind of light yellowish. so as i said it comes eveyday and its white and clear and becomes kind of yelow. so it came todaay like 20 minutes ago again and so like 10 minutes ago when it came again i rolled up some toilet paper and put in there. is that ok???? well what is this gooey stuff??!!!!!!!!

well im 13 and im very freaked out and i started shaking every time and my ears get plugged and my heart beats and i can hear myself breathing in my ears everytime i feel it wet my knickers cause i got scared because i dont know what this is!!!.
even though i learned about all the girl stuff but i have no idea whatt this white stuff is.

help me!!!!!!!

someone please explain to me fast