Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Liquidy thick white gooey stuff is coming out of my vi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRLS...

...ONLY!!!!? ok so a few months ago i think around april or march or soemwhere around spring, i started getting this white gooey nasty liquidy stuff coming out of my vagina. at first when i felt it, i thought it was my period and then i went to check, and it was just white and clear, and think and gooey. gross! is this white liquidy stuff normal??? so i checked and there was nothing there but clear stuff. it doesnt smell like anything but pee. lol so... im really freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this!? this gooey white stuff comes usually daily and it is just white and after it dries, it becomes kind of light yellowish. so as i said it comes eveyday and its white and clear and becomes kind of yelow. so it came todaay like 20 minutes ago again and so like 10 minutes ago when it came again i rolled up some toilet paper and put in there. is that ok???? well what is this gooey stuff??!!!!!!!!

well im 13 and im very freaked out and i started shaking every time and my ears get plugged and my heart beats and i can hear myself breathing in my ears everytime i feel it wet my knickers cause i got scared because i dont know what this is!!!.
    even though i learned about all the girl stuff but i have no idea whatt this white stuff is.

help me!!!!!!!

someone please explain to me fast

Unregistered
    Dude you're dying!

Unregistered
    Hey, It ' s called a vag discharge.
    It come out usualy just before you have your period...Usually.
    Youre not dying dont worry bout it! lol

Unregistered
    Ho'shoot. That happened to me too-
    Now I know.
    Thank goodness.

o:

Unregistered
    well it is called a vag discharge. most likely it happens some months before your actual period starts. I would advise you to start carrying pads to school no one wants to walk around with a big leak. But if it starts to turn different colors you might wanna go talk to a doctor about that. But it usually starts at the end or beginning but if you have not started your period it is starting so start getting ready for it.

Unregistered
    Ohkay, I have the same thing.. i got my period when i was in between 14 and 15 right now im 16 but yet my period hav'nt came yet and I'm still waiting on it so far its almost a month. I have white creamy things coming out of me plus also a gooey clear white things coming out also, plus it also smells. I am sexually active and i have no clue whats going on with me right now, is it like a sign that I'm pregnant or the cause of an infection or etc... I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do. If i DO have an yest infection, I don't feel any itching, but all I know is that my "vigina is dark" (it looks dark or purple-ish) and its not pink and I'm freaking out is it because i have to much sex?

Unregistered
    i have it to but i am realy feeaking out eaverytime i go to go tolit its in my panties i dont no weather to go to the doctors i havent started my period yet so that maybe it but i raly need help !

Unregistered
    Lol don't worry every..girl has it. Its called "Vag Discharge" hun, Im 13 too and I got it at the beginging of this year of course i was like "wtf" until I gto information from my step-mother. She said vaginal Discharge is when you vagina is cleaning its-self out. Like getting "wet" meaning sometimes it can happen by itself or thinking of sexual thoughts or masturbation. When you have your period it will turn brown, cause its like dried up blood goo, its perfectly normal!

Unregistered
    ok..just the other day i was going to the bathroom and as i was wiping this thick white gooey stuff came on to the tolit paper..and idk is this happen bcuz im bout to get my period????????????....please help!!!!!!!...also when i went to the bath room again it wasn't there instead was sum clear stuff!!!!!.nd dis was b4 i had my period!!..please help!!!..p.s..this is not the 1st time im having my period..i 1st got in 5th grade..nd im n 9th now......

Unregistered
    this is happenin to me too and im reli kuffeled snd scared x

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast